Home Sweet Home
I miss my home …I miss my home
What can I do…so far away from home
Not easy to preach
Neither easy to reach
I miss my home!
Far away in my adopted land
As I stand alone on the sand
By the beaches of Wasagha …
Or living in town of Mississauga
The fleeting thoughts of my home
Does make me home sick
If I get to pick,
I wish I could do a trick,
To be in the confines of my sweet home
In the beautiful city of Bengaluru
Which I love to call Namooru!
- Written by: Chulliyil
I miss my home …I miss my home
What can I do…so far away from home
Not easy to preach
Neither easy to reach
I miss my home!
Far away in my adopted land
As I stand alone on the sand
By the beaches of Wasagha …
Or living in town of Mississauga
The fleeting thoughts of my home
Does make me home sick
If I get to pick,
I wish I could do a trick,
To be in the confines of my sweet home
In the beautiful city of Bengaluru
Which I love to call Namooru!
- Written by: Chulliyil
No comments:
Post a Comment