* I know we just met, but I think I love you. What are your thoughts on marriage?
* Do you work for the FBI? Well you must, you are Fabulous, Beautiful and Intriguing.
* I'm a professional thief. I stole some priceless paintings, diamonds, even a Bentley once. I'm looking to steal the most valuable item that exists. Can you help me on this big heist? Sure you can, tell me... how can I steal your heart?
* Hey now I recognize you, you are the girl that appeared in my dream last night. I guess that makes you the girl of my dreams!
* I am against body piercing and never pierced a part of my body before. But after I met you, I noticed a piercing in my heart.
* I have a great job, a beautiful home, and a big bank account, but it all means nothing without someone like you to share it with.
* If you were a tear in my eye, I wouldn't cry for fear of losing you.
* I hope you know CPR. Because you take my breath away!
* (Pick up a flower and walk over to girl.) "I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are."
* If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
* I am lost, can you give me some directions? (girl says sure where to)
To your heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment