Thursday, November 10, 2011

DON'T GET DISTRACTED



“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite.” --William Blake from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell

“I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's. I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.” --William Blake

“Exuberance is beauty.” --William Blake

“Rouze up O Young Men of the New Age! set your foreheads against the ignorant Hirelings!...Painters! on you I call! Sculptors! Architects! Suffer not the fashionable Fools to depress your powers...believe Christ & his Apostles that there is a Class of Men whose whole delight is in Destroying.” --William Blake from Milton

He who binds to himself a joy
Does the winged life destroy;
But he who kisses the joy as it flies
Lives in eternity's sun rise.
--William Blake from Eternity

"What," it will be Question'd, "When the Sun rises, do you not see a round disk of fire somewhat like a Guinea?" O no, no, I see an Innumerable company of the Heavenly host crying, `Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty.' --William Blake from A Vision of the Last Judgement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com