Laughter.
I'd somehow forgotten how happy giving one of my brash, red-light district belly laughs makes me. I had one this morning and it felt positively therapeutic.Ocean smells
| This is a scene from my home city, Cape Town where two oceans meet. |
Sadly I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to the ocean while in Nigeria. I hope its a possibility.
Gifts:
My birthday's coming up in about a month and a half **hint hint** _ December 4th to be exact. I'm hoping for barrel loads this year. Oh and yes, I love the wrapping as much as the present.Music:
Instant cure for most blue conditions.
Flowers:
Very few things give me a dose of happy hormones as much as getting a bunch of these babies. I'm looking for roses to putter around with in the garden in my new home right now. They are hardy little things so i figure they'll survive until i figure out what thrives here.Cocktails and wine.
No better ending to a perfect summer's day. This and a litte platter of cheeses and fruit. ***I'm salivating***Looking forward to sorting out the patio. Yummy!
Books
Old, new, digital, hardprint, whatever i love it. A visit to a good bookstore always does wonders for my mood.
Shopping
| Sandton City....I really miss home :( |
So what's your happy pill outside the bottle?
No comments:
Post a Comment