Monday, January 16, 2012

COUNTDOWN TO GREATNESS

2 hrs

***

1Q84 by Haruki Murakami

The number of people who could deliver a kick to the balls with Aomame’s mastery must have been few indeed. She had studied kick patterns with great diligence and never missed her daily practice. In kicking the balls, the most important thing was never to hesitate. One had to deliver a lightning attack to the adversary’s weakest point and do so mercilessly and with the utmost ferocity… One must not hesitate.
-pg 128

Overhead, the two moons worked together to bathe the world in a strange light.
-pg 250


***

“I, a universe of atoms, an atom in the universe.” — Richard Feynman

"the inconceivable nature of nature" - Richard Feynman



***

"And so it was I entered the broken world
To trace the visionary company of love, it’s voice
An instant in the wind (I know not whither hurled)
But not for long to hold each desperate choice.”
- Hart Crane

"I pee on you peons for eons" - Lil Wayne

***

I’m on the nicotine patch and all my dreams are very bright and strange these days.

***

Helen DeWitt





***

why hello there mr. octopus





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com