Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sad, Heartbroken Text Messages - Part 2

MORE sad, heartbroken love quotes and other kinds of quotes and text messages will be posted regularly, so check back soon!
Better yet, Subscribe or Bookmark the site to get the updates!
Dont forget to SEND US A MESSAGE if you have any more love quotes to share.

1. uR TheRe,
bUt Not ReaLLy..

uR MinE,
bUt NoT ReaLLy..

i NeVeR rEaLLy hAd yOu,
sO i NevEr ReaLLy Lost YoU..

i SuPpOsE tHis Is How
we'LL aLwAyS bE..

i HaVe yOu..
yOu HaVe Me..

bUt TheN aGaiN...


NoT ReaLLy...
2. For once I wanna be the one who made the player fall,
the one who made the player change and made the player give his all.
I wanna be the person who made the player quit the game, retire the jersey..


And draw hearts around my name..


Even just for this time,
I wanna be loved..





not played.. :(

3. i knw
dat der r days
wen u fil
dat ur hart
is broken
agen..

do u knw y?

bcOz
instead
of moving on
& wlking forwrd,
u hurt
urslf by..

luking bck..
4. As I look back to you with tears in my eyes
I cant help myself to cry coz its time 4 me to say goodbye
Good memories is the only thing I had
My heart starts to break and this is a feeling I wish I never had..

5. Im a strong woman.
I can conquer the greatest fears.
I can handle the toughest moments.
I can ignore any pain.
Thats why i want someone to make me feel weak...


the way you do.. :(
6. Hold my hand as I say goodbye
Please wipe the single tear falling from my eye
Don’t feel guilty you have done no crime
Just say the words “I LOVE YOU” for the very last time

do u know y looking at sme1 u love mkes u hurt insyd...

insted of mking u happy??

its becoz u know it will always be dat way...

"u looking....

and him/her not knowing...:("

7. I had a dream and it was about you! I smiled and recall the memories we had. Then I notice a tear fell from my eyes... you know why? Coz in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye…
8. i guess to have you will never be
& i have to accept it even if it hurts me...
but ders 1 thing il ask frm u..
& i hope ul grant it too...
will you let me love you til i get over you???

9. SAD: i hav cum 2 realyz dat he is jst a guy...
a great one, maybe..but he is not mine...
i don't nid 2 do things 2 make him luv me..
if he wanted to, he wud...

10. all my life
i've
waited to
fall in love..




all my life
ive
waited 4 dis
to come..




but i guess
i wasnt ready
enuf...




coz...



i didnt know that pain comes right after love parts...


11. i saw & met d prfct guy,he was kind,smart,cute
& bst of ol,he loves me 2 but i ddnt tel him i love him
coz d only rison y i love him is bcOz
he rminds me of U...
12. i wana say ILOVEYOU, i wana say i care, i wna hold u n my arms & jst kip u der. i wna make u hapi, i wna mke u smyl. but will she evr lend u 2me evn 4 jst a wyl? :c

13. to let you go isn't easy but I can try
but to say i can forget you is a lie
for no matter what to say or do
I know i'll always keep on loving you .
14. d whole damn world doesnt knw i xst.
d whole damn world doesnt care abt me.
d whole damn world dsnt c dat iv fallen inluv wid it.
and u know wat?
UR MY WHOLE DAMN WOLRD... :c
These sad love quotes are text messaging ready, most are written in text message shorthand form to easily copy the quotes to your phones and forward to your friends and loved ones! The quotes are also in a scrolling format, just like in a cellphone! :D To read the rest of the message just click on the arrows to scroll down on each "box".
Sad Heartbroken Quotes - Part 1 is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com