Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My heart is broken a lot of times.





There are lot of times that I sit thinking about you.
I know it is very difficult to let things go.
I often make an attempt to work on, but by no means has it appeared to work.

There is this gentlemen and his name is Kevin.
I have loved him since the commencement of the 7th grade and
I never had an idea that he had noticed me.

It’s been a whilst ever since; at this point I have been in love with him for 3 years.
He left me broken a lot of times. The only thing keeping me here is the thought of all the beautiful times that we had together.

The summarized version is that we went out together for like a month in the 8th grade and he broke up with me because I wouldn’t kiss him.

It was because his friend kept scouting on us and I have seen him and twisted my head.
He broke up with me and curved everyone at the educational institution and church against me.

I've weeped a lot of times over him and then that year, I got migrated to another school and he kept conversing with me and then give up. He did that a lot but one time, he really told me that he's liked me since the commencement of the 7th grade too and that he loved me too. Well I was actually pleased but then he left me again and give up talking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com