Monday, May 4, 2009

If tomorrow came and I didn't have You

If tomorrow came and I didn't have You,
What could I say? What would I do?
My world would be ripped and torn apart
and I'd be struggling out in the dark.
I can't imagine my life without You and
the many blessings You drop off too!

A whisper in my ear
when I face a rough day and as You're
with me when I kneel and pray. The comfort
You give as I read Your word and sing Your
praises so they can be heard.

Lord, I don't want to face a tomorrow
without You. There would be no meaning
and I couldn't get through. You enrich
my life in everyway, grant salvation and
grace along the way. I don't want
a tomorrow without You and I'll keep
praying so I don't lose You.


But Baba My Saviour and Lord i know you are within me
My heart is your dwelling place
Everyday help me clean the seat of your throne
With in my heart so that you feel at ease within.
Let my heart be locked and let me lose the key so that i have you always with in me
Baba be always with me - rest in my heart
Let my heart recognise all hearts that have "you" within
As you rightly said you "I dwell in all inanimate and animate"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com