Friday, June 4, 2010

Quotes for the Day - June 4, 2010

Hello friends. I learn so much now that I have learned to slow down and enjoy my life a bit. Learning to work smarter not harder. You only get one shot at this life
The more I research, the more I learn and learn to love
These are some of life lessons that are so true

I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I've learned that you can keep going long after you can't.

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

I've learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.

I've learned that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

I've learned that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

Have a wonderful weekend all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com