Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Age

"I'm very pleased to be here. Let's face it; at my age I'm very pleased to be anywhere."  -- George Burns

"At my age flowers scare me." -- George Burns

"Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life."-- Herbert Henry Asquith

"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."   -- Lucille Ball

To enter the country of old age is a new experience, different from what you supposed it to be. Nobody, man or woman, knows the country until he has lived in it and has taken out his citizenship papers. -- Malcolm Cowley (1898-1989) Literary critic and editor

In case you’re worried about what’s going to become of the younger generation, it’s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation. -- Roger Allen

Old age and the wear of time teach many things. --Sophocles (c. 496-405 B.C.) Playwright

I look forward to growing old and wise and audacious. --Glenda Jackson (Actor and politician )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com