Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MARK LEE WORDS

MARK LEE WORDS

  1. Every day, I look back in and think 'look how far I've come'. That's what keeps me going.
  2. the people you take for granted , are the ones you will miss the most.
  3. Remember: "You are the writer of your own story, other people help you to open the next page."
  4. Never be afraid to try something new because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already knew.
  5. A broken promises is as good as a lie
  6. Life’s not about people who act true to your face. It’s about people who remain true behind your back.
  7. people ask me why it's so hard to trust people,and i ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise
  8. sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears, and just pretend you're okay
  9. i'm not sure what scares me more, that you will never start loving me or that i will never stop loving you.
  10. to be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid
  11. Silence is a boys loudest cry
  12. Sometimes we expect more from others, cause we would be willing to do that much for them..
  13. It's funny how in the end, you always go back, to the ones that have been there from the very beginning-just like how you treated your mom..
  14. sometimes, I wish you'd pay more attention to my favorite
  15. songs because the lyrics sing words i'm too scared to say.
  16. dear Past, thanks for all the lessons. dear Future, I'm ready.
  17. find something worth dying for, then live for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com