Friday, April 20, 2012

The Perfect Place To Say Goodbye


It's the last day i will meet the morning
The last fresh air that can hug me close today
I know this will be the last time I've seen the blue skies in the morning
And when afternoon come it would be the last time i am goin to eat lunch.
The family, friends, people, things i called my favorite
The last chance that i can see them clearly in my eyes
I admit that someday the world will forget about me
Will soon erase in the peoples memory just few of them stay
The last time i can used my tooth brush in the kitchen.
The last chance i could tell my mom how much i love her
How much i love my family and the whole part of my life
This will be the last time i ever know how to breathe
The air that comes from my soul calling by my name
The last tears that could fall apart run down from my face
The last word i could ever tell for everyone else know me
The last hug i could receive from the people who really loves me
The last story i can write in my diary
Written about what happen each day by day
I know people will never ever wanted me to stay
The last lvoe i could ever feel by someone i dont know if real.
The last enimies i could hear from them voice saying stupid jerk about me.
The perfect goodbye i could tell to everyone
This is what ive dreamed before,
The perfect world to come along with me alone
No people ive seen crying, no roses threw in my burial
The last testament that tells where the things come from when im gone
I love them, i love everybody and i love those people i will met tomorrow, for the next day and for the coming year or decades that i never make friends with them.
I am happy now, I am satisfied being nothing.
I'm done about crying each night when im alone
I'm done listening to the voice of the people who hates me
and I'm done being tired for the fuckin feelings i never explain anymore.
The last breathe that people feel
this is the perfect goodbye
This is the perfect life
Because life is for everybody
and not meant for me.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com