Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You’re Not An Angel Cause Your My Wings


Do you remember what I’ve told you before?
That you’re like a flower I’m afraid to pick.
That hard to find and hard to let go.
You know how much fear i overcome
When i start liking you.
I don’t know how to say this in a way that I hope you believe in me
I'm not god; I know it, so how can you believe me right?
But Yana, you know that you’re the only girl
That I compared to a flower.
A flower that has thorn to protect from the strangers
Whom trying to pick you and threw your gentle petals
For the long time that we still have a communication
I learned to care about you,
it started when i realize that
Even though the world left me alone,
I know deeply in my soul that I still have you
So i would like to make a promise for you
And its only for you Yana, so listen.

I promise to be here whether you need me or not, whether you felt cry o glad, or when you feel all alone, I will be your one and only companion in your world, I’m can't promise to give you the love that you really want to get but I will do my best just to be next to you. you’re the best gift that Jesus sent me from heaven-you’re not an angel cause your my wings-I can never fly without you, I don’t feel in heaven when you are with me cause I feel so much high even though your not here, and how I wish I could be an air just to go through with your body and hug you so much gently. lalala
To: Yanna Mae Fernandez
From:  Lee Wishh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com