Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sad, Heartbroken Text Messages - Part 4

This batch of quotes / text messages is about missing your loved one, letting go, moving on, etc.
Feel free to EXPLORE the site. :) MORE heartbroken and sad and sweet and inspirational quotes will be posted regularly, so check back soon! Better yet, Subscribe or Bookmark the site to get the updates!
Dont forget to SEND US A MESSAGE if you have any more love quotes to share.


1. Letting go is
like getting a
tooth pulled
out from a
dentist.

Pull it out,
you're relieved.
But how many
times does your
tongue run
itself over the
spot where the
tooth once
was? Probably
a hundred
times a day.
Just because it
wasn't hurting
you doesn't mean
you didn't notice it.
It leaves a gap
& sometimes you
see yourself
missing it
terribly. Its
going to take a
while, but it
takes time.

Should you have
kept the tooth?
No, coz it was
causing you so
much pain. Let
go.
2. Let go when you're hurting too much,
Give up when love isn't enough,
And move on when things are not like before.
For surely, there is someone out there
Who will love you even more.


3. No jokes would
sound laughable
once you've
heard it
already.. So
why let the
same pain, hurt
you more than
once?
4. you can miss someone that died,
you can miss someone that moved away,
but the worst way to miss someone..


is missing someone you see EVERYDAY..


5. Don't be too good, I will miss you, don't be too caring I might like you, don't be too sweet I might fall. Coz it's hard for me to love you when you won't love me at all.
6. i love you
and i don't want that to change..

i need you
and i want you to feel the same..

i don't ask for much..

& i don't need much..

but i can't give everything i got..

when i'm not
getting anything back at all..


7. He means so much to me. I just wish he
knew because when I’m around him
the sky is a different blue and when he talks to me
my knees begin to shake.
The last thing I want is heartbreak.
If he would love me like I love him
I could tell him that I will always be true
but when I try to talk, I just don’t know
what to say because I know he doesn’t feel the same way.
8. "destiny is
somtin
u've
invented...



bcoz u
can't stand
the fact
that
evrytin
that happens...



is the
result of
ur choice.."


9. From the movie Hitch:

You know what it’s like getting up every morning? Feeling hopeless, feeling like the love of your life is waking up with the wrong man. But, at the same time hoping that she still finds happiness, even if it’s never going to be with you...
10. d rain reminds me of u. hw cold u r..
hw gloomy u mde me fil.. hw mch tirs ws shed bcz of u..
hw much damage uv caused.. en of how s2pid i am..
for still wanting rain..


11. Here we go again… she’s breaking you’re heart. You’d run to me and comfort the pain. You’ll tell me the same line than sooner or later you’ll get over her. Then I smiled and thought…if only it was that easy…I’d be over you too…
12. Your wedding day…don’t worry…just because we’re not together anymore, doesn’t mean I won’t care. I’ll still care. I’ll be there on the last pew…wishing that it was me beside you saying… "I do".


13. i tried myself to forget you
but my heart doesn't seem to follow
the more i try to forget you,
the more my heart says i love you...
14. peyton once said,


"there's nothing wrong w/ believing in fairytales.. Because in d end, we all live happily ever after.."

however, she forgot one impt detail..

not everyone we fall inlove with, means it's a happily ever after story..


most of the time,
its just..


..once upon a time..=(


15. sometyms we bliv dat lyf has to move on... we reminisce abt d past, bt realyzd dat gud thngs nvr last bt somehow in smoeway ... we silently wish to hold on to the one we once had ... =(
16. yesterday, our hands locked so tightly, holding together endlessly. today, your hands wipe my tears, taking away the fears. Tomorrow, not later, i will have to cry, afraid tp see your hands waving goodbye :`(


These sad love quotes are text messaging ready, most are written in text message shorthand form to easily copy the quotes to your phones and forward to your friends and loved ones! The quotes are also in a scrolling format, just like in a cellphone! :D To read the rest of the message just click on the arrows to scroll down on each "box".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com