Monday, August 18, 2008

Sweet Text Message - Part 3

MORE quotes will be posted regularly, so check back soon! Better yet, Subscribe or Bookmark the site to get the updates!

1. "831 means 'I Love You'
8 letters

3 words

1 meaning."
2. a sweet quote from an 8 year old kid:
"LOVE is when I can't pay attention in class
because i am too busy
writing her FIRST NAME
with..
my LAST!" :)


3. Lives are for living I live for you
Dreams are for dreaming I dream for you
Hearts are for beating mine beats for you
Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?
4. for once,
i wanna be the reason why he cut his hair just because i told him so..
the reason why he eats something just because it's my favorite food..
the reason why he buys a shirt just because i have the same color..
the reason why he falls asleep while holding his phone at night..
the reason why he loves something he used to hate because i love it..
and lastly, i wanna be the reason why he smiles.. laughs..
i wanna be the 'because' of his every 'whys.'


5. Sometimes we see ourselves as an insignificant star chasing a beautiful moon. But little do we know, we are being followed and loved by a patient cloud.
6. A les0n lernd
from Lupin III:

"if u wana end up
w/ d ryt pRs0n,
uv got 2 make
it hapen..
D bst ppol r
alweiz taken.
iF u dnt steal dem,
u wont hav dEm" :p


7. I jst wondr why
we cannot
kiss our
elbows.

i jst realizd
dat som tings
seems 2 b
so close,
yet, dey r
bound 2 b
byond
our reach...
8. 'i cud fall 4
every1 hu
treats me
special..


but i want 2 b
assured dat at
d end of d day..


i will b on my
way home 2 d 1
hu treats me
as his LIFE.."


9. "i met a crazyman
& i asked him:
wat is gr8r? heart or brain?
He answered me laffing
" i lost my brain coz of love...
but i lost my love b'coz i followed my brain..."
10. Loving is not we see but what we feel, not how we listen but how we understand, not how we forget but how we forgive. Loving is holding on even when the pain dares you to let go...


11. The touch and aftermath of a person you meet can be the most memorable everlasting feeling to ever encounter.
12. "Anyone can make you happy by doing something special,
but only someone special can make you happy without doing anything.."
and ur one of them. ;-)


13. if lightning strikes, id cover my heart so dat wen it hits me, id fall happily knowin dat i protected u...bcoz i spared d place whre uve alwys been & alwys will be..
14. There are a lot of people asking what made me fall for you, I just smiled. You know why? Well, why would I tell them? They might just fall for you the way I did. ;)


15. i don't believe that true love means letting go,
because true love means loving more than enough,
...that you would never even think of leaving at all.
16. in life, you should love someone who will dance with you under the night sky even without the moon and stars, even without any music playing.. even if that someone can't dance well, but still dances with you.. all your life..

Love Quotes - Sweet - Part 1 can be found HERE.
Love Quotes - Sweet - Part 2 can be found HERE.

These sad love quotes are text messaging ready, most are written in text message shorthand form to easily copy the quotes to your phones and forward to your friends and loved ones! The quotes are also in a scrolling format, just like in a cellphone! :D To read the rest of the message just click on the arrows to scroll down on each "box".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com