Monday, November 17, 2008

Sweet Text Message - Part 4

MORE quotes will be posted regularly, so check back soon!
Better yet, Subscribe or Bookmark the site to get the updates!
Dont forget to SEND US A MESSAGE if you have any more love quotes to share.

1. I didn't come here to tell you I can't live without you... 'coz I can live without you...

It's just that,


I don't want to...
2. everytime you miss me, just go outside and look at the moon that connects us. when the wind blows, close your eyes, coz its me hugging you and whispering "i love you so much"

3. Do you know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting..
4. if only you know the effect you have in me. your mere glance is enough to
last me for a day.. i hope you don't notice, i hope you don't see, coz i
can't let you know.. you're the weakness in me! :)

5. You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster
and slower at the same time.
6."U dont love sm1 bc0s he knows d ryt fork to use & d ryt words to say at d ryt moment. U dnt love sm1 bc0she s nver l8 & nver makes a mistake. U d0nt love sm1 bc0s he creates a prfct world 4 u. U love sm1 bec0s he makes living
in an imperfect world, prfectly fine for u."

7. Find sumone who'll
nver get tired of
kissin' you evryday..

who'll hug you
when ur jealous..

who'll
understandingly kip
silent wen ur mad..

who'll squeeze ur
hand wen ur simply
not in the mood..

who'll be willing to
share everything
with you..

find sumone who'll
plan & imagine the
future without you in it..




and wen you find
that sumone..



JUST NEVER LET GO..
8. The way I feel when I'm with you, the emotions going through me when our lips touch, the excitement that fills me when I can smell your cologne, the chills I get when I hear your voice, the joy in my eyes when I finally see you. They are all the things I've always hoped I'd feel for someone. Someone
like you. Someone who truly makes me happy. Someone I'd give my heart to without a second thought about it. I thought I'd never meet someone like you, someone that could change my life in so many ways possible. But for some reason, I can't seem to tell you all these feelings I have for you. But I will never have these same feelings again for anyone in this world.

9. My v0ice is t0o soft 4 u 2 hear. My actions r 2 weak 4 u 2 see. But if u w0uld only listen carefully, u'll hear the s0und of my
heart that says from now til 4ever, I'll always be here..
10. Falling in love
with you is the second best thing in the world...







Finding you is the first!

11. Wen the nyt comes,
look at the sky


if u c a falling star
dnt wondr y..


just make a wish,
trust me
it will come true..


bcoz i did &




I found u.

good night! :)
12. God asked me how long do I plan to keep u in my life.
I smiled & asked him, how do I choose between ALWAYS & FOREVER?
gudnyt!

These sad love quotes are text messaging ready, most are written in text message shorthand form to easily copy the quotes to your cell phones and forward to your friends and loved ones! The quotes are also in a scrolling format, just like in a cellphone! :D To read the rest of the message just click on the arrows to scroll down on each "box".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com