Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight Love Quotes

Here are some of the love quotes from the various books of the Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer (most are from the Book 1, Twilight, though). These are very popular today: UPDATE:
Twilight Love Quotes - Part 2 is HERE | Twilight Saga: New Moon Quotes is HERE

1. "I love you. It’s a poor excuse for what I’m doing, but it’s still true." -Edward Cullen

2. "I'll be back soon, you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart--Ive left
it with you." -Edward Cullen

3. "If I could dream at all, it would be about you." -Edward Cullen

4. "You already know how I feel, of course. I’m here… which, roughly translated, means I would rather die than stay away from you." -Bella Swan

5. "You are my life. You’re the only thing it would hurt me to lose." -Edward Cullen

6. "Mostly I dream about being with you forever." -Bella Swan

7. Bella: "Look, I love you more than everything else in the world combined. Isn’t that enough?"
Edward: "Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever."

8. "You are utterly indecent — no one should look so tempting, it’s not fair." -Edward Cullen

9. "It’s like you’ve taken half my self away with you." -Edward Cullen

10. "Could you believe that, despite everything I’ve put you through, I love you, too?" -Edward Cullen

11. "Yes, you are the reason. The reason I'm here--alive." -Bella Swan

12. Edward: “I told you I'm not going anywhere. Don’t be afraid. As long as it makes you happy, I’ll be here.”
Bella: “You’re talking about forever, you know.”

13. "I won’t let anything hurt you--not even yourself. I won’t let go of you once, I promise." -Edward Cullen

14. Edward: "Do I dazzle you?"
Bella: "Frequently."

15. "You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever." -Edward Cullen

16. "It was impossible… to stop. Impossible. But I did. I must love you." -Edward Cullen


MORE heartbroken and sad and sweet and inspirational quotes will be posted regularly, so check back soon! Better yet, Subscribe or Bookmark the site to get the updates!
Dont forget to SEND US A MESSAGE if you have any more love quotes to share.
Click on Share button to send this on Email, Facebook, Twitter, Multiply, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com