Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Emo Love Quotes and sad sayings

Here are some emo love quotes which are sick and about dying for love mostly. EMo knows no pain of the body because they are so hurt in the heart and they are so in sad love and these emo love quotes sing out to all the sad emo souls out there.
"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else in return."

"How long do i have to feel like this? it hurts so bad"

"Sometimes if you love someone so much, it will actually hurt more."

"Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."

"Why am depressed? Why do I like being alone? Because of all the pain you put me through"

"i hAtE thAt i lOvE yOu.. b’coz u gAvE mE too mUch hUrt anD missEry"

"And If I die, Maybe then you would notice me"

"You said you loved me,
I can’t believe i thought It was true,
my hear was ripped apart && i wish i was dying,"


I cry for the time that you were almost mine, I cry for the memories I've left behind, I cry for the pain, the lost, the old the new, I cry for the times I thought I had you

"It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does."

"Just live and breathe
And try not to die again."

This is of of te best cool emo quotes
"I love you I still hate you"

"If god loves me so much why did he leave me alone in the dark with nothing but a razor blade"

"Love is so hard, so painful.
but still it becomes beautiful.
you are my heart, my dream.
rip my heart out, and I’ll scream."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com