Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Emo Quotes

Here are some Emo quotes and sayings left by some of my EMO friends. If you don't know what Emo is, then perhaps you should view the other pages. Because the first rule of Emo, is they don't talk about it sOb * Sob * soB *

"What’s the point in eating when you just end up crapping it all out anyway?"

"screaming Is Music To My Ears,And Blood Is Like Candy… It’s So Sweet To Look At"

"The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil."

"Honesty is a Talent, Truth is a cure for Ignorance"

"Why do we need to sleep While we can stay awake, I can better sleep When i wanna Die so When i close my eyes It will stay Closed.."

"I’ve never felt I’ve been valued by anyone. I’m just a waste of space that everyone ignores, like a ghost without a home."

"Life can be sick, or sickening."

"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom."

"If i promise not to kill you can i have a hug"

From a true Emo:
"If you feel that you wanna die,
because your bf’/gf is fooling you…
maybe you can be considered one of us"

"i Don't Cut For Attention, I Cut iN Hope That Maybe By CausiNg Physical PaiN May Stop My EmotiOnal PaiN. iiF ii Wanted attentiOn i Would Do SomthiNg iNsane To AnoTher Person Not To Myself. Whats More i Really Couldnt Care Less How People Look At Me. LiFes ShiT Soo Wtf iS The PoiNt iN TryiNg To iMpress People. i M Proud of My Uniqueness!"

"Never say never for always and forever"

This is my favorite emo quote.
"What is death but an escape from this world?
What is love but something to cause you pain?"

"I want to die but I can’t think of a way to end it all that involves cotton wool. I’m terrified of blades."

"I will rather die if I could, If only I could."

"There is such beauty in despair" We have some emo love quotes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com