Sunday, August 23, 2009

Famous flirty quotes: The best flirty quotes of all times list 4

Famous flirty quotes: The best flirty quotes of all times
A collection of the most famous flirty quotes and the best flirty quotes of all times.

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #31
The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #32
I get the best feeling in the world when you say "Hi" or smile at me, because I know that even for a second that I've crossed your mind.


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #33
Every night I go home crying because I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see you again.


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #34
If someone was to write a story about my life, the climax would be when I met you.


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #35
The shortest word for me is I
The sweetest word for me is LOVE
The only one for me is YOU


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #36
Loving you is like breathing; How can I stop?


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #37
There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #38
If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing?


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #39

You can fall from the sky
You can fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
Is in love with me


Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #40
Love Is Like Quicksand:
The Deeper You Fall In It
The Harder It Is To Get Out.

3<< Previous














HOME


PREVIOUS

NEXT

QUOTES CATEGORY

JOKES CATEGORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com