Sunday, August 23, 2009

Famous flirty quotes: The best flirty quotes of all times

Famous flirty quotes: The best flirty quotes of all times.
A collection of the most famous flirty quotes and the best flirty quotes of all times.

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #11
If you don't wanna have kids with me, then why don't we just practice?

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #12
I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #13
Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #14
I hope you know CPR, cause you take my breath away!

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #15
So here I am. What were your other two wishes?

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #16
This is me making the first move....your turn!

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #17
Apart from being y, what do you do for a living?

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #18
Did it hurt When you fell from Heaven?

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #19
Can I borrow a quarter? I just want to call my mom and tell her I just met the of my dreams.

Famous flirty quotes: Best flirty quotes #20
Hey, I just noticed you looked at my picture, I'll give you a minute to catch your breath.

1<< Previous | Next >> 3














HOME


PREVIOUS

NEXT

QUOTES CATEGORY

JOKES CATEGORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com