Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Empowerment- Key to Loving Life

For nine nights, light a candle and repeat this

As a blessed child of god, I am empowered to create miracles.

I have the power to make positive changes in my life, I will take the first step today by (fill in the blank- What is the first step you are going to take to make positive changes)

I have the power to achieve my worthiest goals.  Today, I will begin my journey to success by (fill in the blank-  Write it down)

I am grateful for my life.  I am especially thankful for  (fill in the blank-  What are you thankful for-  NO PESSIMISM)

The greatest gift I can give is to help others.  How can I help others??  (while of course, practicing healthy selfishness-  which I talked about in previous posts)


This is just a positive thinking exercise; Believe in yourself and know there is no such thing as impossible

Harness the Positive Energy of Candles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com