Friday, August 13, 2010

PRINCESS

She came into my life unexpectedly


This very great and fun thoughts
The first time I saw her she was walking
on the street alone barely
She looked so sad and lonely, with
eyes full of rage
My heart went out to her and I openly
wept
I knew right away that I wanted her
as my princess
She was lovely, pretty and look great
the way she smile
And after much caring she was a beautiful
sight
Her brown eyes sparkled like emeralds
in the dark of the night
I named her Princess, but I called
her mhine
And though it took many years, her
trust I did eventually win
She captivated my heart to no end
And she and I became the best of friends
Our life together was far too short
you see
It was only one year that I had her
here with me
The diabetes and the strains of old
age began to take its toll
And I knew that I would have to free
her soul
Through it all, though you weren't
in any pain
I just knew in my heart it would never
be the same
The day had come when we would have
to say goodbye
And even now when I think of you I
still cry
Even though we are now apart
My dear sweet Mhine, you will always
hold a special place in my heart
For I know that when my time on this
Earth ends
You and I will be together once again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com