Sunday, December 26, 2010

Mother I Love you


I can never refuse anyone who addresses me as Mother.

*
You see, my son, it is not a fact that you will never face danger. Difficulties always come, but they do not last forever. You will see that they pass away like water under a bridge.

*
I am the mother of the wicked, as I am the mother of the virtuous. Never fear. Whenever you are in distress, say to yourself, 'I have a mother'.

*
If you want peace, do not see the faults of others. Rather see your own faults. Learn to make the whole world your own. No one is a stranger, my child. The whole world is your own.

*
Many think of God only after receiving blows from the world. But blessed indeed is he who can offer his mind, like a fresh flower, at the feet of the Lord from his very childhood. One should practise renunciation in youth.

Sri Sarada Devi
Lovely Thoughts for Lovely People Just Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com