Friday, July 29, 2011

BirthDay Quotes

The Best Collection Of Birthday Quotes With Birthday Quotes And Pics.514 Birthday quotes.Favorite birthday quotations by famous people.Best birthday quotes collection, happy birthday quotes, birthday quote, funny happy birthday quotes, funny birthday quotes, birthday quotes ...




A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.

A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer.

A gift, with a kind countenance, is a double present.

About astrology and palmistry: they are good because they make people vivid and full of possibilities. They are communism at its best. Everybody has a birthday and almost everybody has a palm.






All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.

Being seventy is not a sin.

Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.

For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out.

God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.






Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time.

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

I binge when I'm happy. When everything is going really well, every day is like I'm at a birthday party.

I crashed my boyfriend's birthday when I was 12 years old. He didn't invite me and so I showed up.

I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too.






I do like to shock and surprise people. When it's all in good fun, of course.

I had a birthday one night on a farm we were shooting on. I walked into the tent, and there were 150 people waiting for me, all wearing masks of my face.

I hate birthdays.

I often buy myself presents. Sometimes I will spend $100,000 in one day in a posh boutique.







I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn't see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music.

I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing 'Happy Birthday.'


I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity.

I used to be good with kids, but as I get older, I'm grumpy and terrible with them. As for doing a gig at a 6-year old's birthday party, you couldn't pay me enough.







I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake.

I'm amazed. When I was 40, I thought I'd never make 50. And at 50 I thought the frosting on the cake would be 60. At 60, I was still going strong and enjoying everything.

I'm not materialistic. I believe in presents from the heart, like a drawing that a child does.







If you can give your child only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.

If you look over the years, the styles have changed - the clothes, the hair, the production, the approach to the songs. The icing to the cake has changed flavors. But if you really look at the cake itself, it's really the same.

In 1993 my birthday present was a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.

It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.







It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.'

Let them eat cake.

Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.

Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.
Mary Schmich








Love the giver more than the gift.

Most of us can remember a time when a birthday - especially if it was one's own - brightened the world as if a second sun has risen.

My biggest hero, Gregory Peck, was my birthday present on April 14, 1973. I just sat and stared at him.

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

My mother asked me what I wanted for my birthday, so I said I wanted to read poetry with her.

New Year's Day is every man's birthday.







Only then, approaching my fortieth birthday, I made philosophy my life's work.


 Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.

Presents don't really mean much to me. I don't want to sound mawkish, but - it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love.







The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to remember it once.

The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.

The main prank that we play with props is for people's birthdays. The special effects people will put a little explosive in the cake so it blows up in their face - that's always fun to play on a guest star, or one of the trainees or someone who's new.







The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.

The only thing better than singing is more singing.

The return of my birthday, if I remember it, fills me with thoughts which it seems to be the general care of humanity to escape.






The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.

There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know.

There is still no cure for the common birthday.

Thirty was so strange for me. I've really had to come to terms with the fact that I am now a walking and talking adult.







This is a wonderful way to celebrate an 80th birthday... I wanted to be 65 again, but they wouldn't let me - Homeland Security.

To me - old age is always ten years older than I am.

To my surprise, my 70s are nicer than my 60s and my 60s than my 50s, and I wouldn't wish my teens and 20s on my enemies.

We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.








We'll take the cake with the red cherry on top.

When I turned 60, it didn't bother me at all.

When I was little I thought, isn't it nice that everybody celebrates on my birthday? Because it's July 4th.

When someone asks if you'd like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie?

Would ye both eat your cake and have your cake?

You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.

You know you're getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It's like, 'See if you can blow this out.'

Your children need your presence more than your presents.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com