Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I Miss U - SMS..



 Don't forget that some1 
somewhere is wishing for ur happiness. 
Missing You!



A day without you is like a day without light 
because you light up my life


No sweet thought 2 fwd,
no cute graphics 2 snd.
Just a caring heart sayng I Miss U


ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRST" "VWXYZ Did i miss sumthing.
No,i put'U'safely in my heart



No swEt thought 2 forward 
no cute grafix 2 send 
Just a Caring Heart sAing Miss U


U a great runner bcz u alwaz run in my mind 
i'm a bad shooter bcz i miss u alwaz


A day without u is like a day without sunshine... 
I Miss You



I miss u very much 
bt I know u miss me not MISS ME OTHERWISE 
U'LL MISS ME 4EVER


So many questions, 
but the answers are so few, 
all i really know is, I MISS U!


Close eyes, 
stop breathing sometime 
Now breathe I miss u as much as u missed air


Msg*missing* 
Snder*Missing* 
Number*Missing* 
Missing U a lot so evrythng missing


I miss u in every beat of my heart, 
in every moment of the day. 
I MISS U A LOT


 Can u keep a secret? 
Promise... 
I really need 2 tell u this Well... 
I MISS U...



So many questions, 
but the answers are so few, 
all i really know, 
is, 
I MISS YOU


*** I m sending u 3 little hearts 2 remind u 3 things 
I m Here I Care & I Miss U



SORRY Dnt gt confusd baba 'SORRY' means 
S-SOME O-ONE'S R-REALY,R-REMEMBRNG Y-You


3-2=1 Heart Praying 4 U 
1+1=2 Eyes Looking 4 U 
4+3=7 Days in Week I MISS U DEAR


The pain is not on the day of missing our dear ones.
The pain is really when u live without them
&
with their presence in your mind.


I was on a ship thinking of you.
when i looked down i dropped a tear in the ocean.
then i promised myself that until someone finds it.
i wont forget you.


Miss me
or
Hate me

both r in my favor,

If u miss me
I’ll always b in ur heart,

If u hate me
I’ll always b in ur mind



In the Flower, My Rose is U.
In the Diamond, My Kohinoor is U.
In the Sky, My Moon is U.
I’m only Body, My Heart is U.
That’s Y i always Miss You !!



 I Will Wait ..

Till The Day
“I” Can Forget “You” ..

Or

The Day
You Realize
“You” Cannot Forget “Me” ..


***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com