Monday, April 9, 2012

God is all-knowing, all-wise!

The greatest blessing in my life aside from Allah, family and friends, has been starting this page. At first it wast a quest for knowledge and a source of hardship. Then it became a source of guidance and growth. Now it has become a pleasure and a blessing thanks to the almighty God.

God is truly great. He knows what we need, and how we need it. If I were given what I had requested a while ago,
I would have stopped my quest for knowledge and moved to other things. But no, God didn't give me what I wanted, instead he allowed me to pursue my needs. In turn, I have benefited and many others have.

Thank you Allah for answering my prayers in the best of manners, because at that time, my prayers seemed neglected, but now my prayers are a blessing. Truly, God is all-knowing, all-wise! [F.D]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com