Monday, April 9, 2012

RiFF RaFF aka PARTY MCHARDY aka THE FREESTYLE SCIENTIST aka MR. RAFF REEZY aka THE WHITE GUCCI MANE aka RAP KING TUT aka THE STUPID FRUITY SWAG MAN

Riff Raff - Juice (w/ skit @3:50)
"Naw I ain't no rapper / Acres Home high capper / A-1 trapper and a fifth wheel relaxer"


Riff Raff bragging hard about every single object in his apartment pt. 1
“I open my shit up with this…I been opening up my shit with a Gucci can trap opener…and yes it can, and yes I will, open your ass up with a can trap opener.”


Riff Raff w/ Lil B - Borrow Your Daughter
"I'ma ball until you shrink / pockets looking like they think / pockets look like brains, and I got a superstation / send them to the strange station / pockets on Ovation"


Riff Raff bragging hard about every single object in his apartment pt. 2
“You see these plates I got—I don’t even put my plates up, I leave ‘em right here…just to let you know, I got the ice cream right here…ice cream and cheese right here, that’s how we do it in Brazil…”


Riff Raff w/ Soulja Boy - Versace Bentley
“ya girl smell like cinnamon / I ball at Bennigan’s”


Riff Raff doing the Riff Raff dance


Riff Raff w/ Lil Debbie - Brain Freeze
“ice, rice, ya get blinded by the sight / I could fracture street lights / rolling dice with Mark Price / rap game Janet Jackson in the Cactus Jack black Benz / ice in my ear got me ballin’ like the Pac-10”


Riff Raff w/ Action Bronson - Bird On a Wire
“sparkin’ one in valet parking, loan sharking / hoping that my days don't get dark in cheetah skin / outside the park at Propaganda / propellers, Ostrich fellas / security guard with nine Berettas / pulling up Volkswagen Jettas / causing storms in sunny weather / hoping that my days get better”


Lil Debbie w/ Riff Raff - Squirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com