Tuesday, May 29, 2012

God gives in mysterious ways

Every misfortune that has happened to me, has been the result of my own actions. While misfortune is unpleasant, it is good for the purification of the soul. Looking back I realize the mistakes I have made, the growth I have achieved, and the patience and dependence Allah has taught me.

Misfortune has been my road to success, all because Allah knows and I do not. Thank you Allah for subjecting me to unpleasant situations, because without them, I wouldn't understand my purpose. I wouldn't be guided, and certainly, I wouldn't be as happy. You have given me a gift that the world would have never filled. The gift of life, and the gift of seeing, with clarity and purpose, Alhamdulilah! [F.D]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com