Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SILENCE IN THE CAB

I'm woke up late in the morning- so i got paranoid to complete my task this day. MULTI-TASKING is my job. FACEBOOK'hahaha but i dont think if i was really happy having this kind of job, but i need to work hard- just for my own needs- for my mom to prove that i can do more than what she expect to me. It's a brave morning yard. After taking bath i put a cologne just to keep me smell good. I admit that im not that super great smells. I have similarity with my dads personality. A bored boy who dreams for somthing SMALL- just for his family. It was 8:13 o'clock, i need to be hurry. I texted our HR.to update what time im arrive in our office. Standing beside the street whil waiting for a cab.

A minute, there was a gurl who wear great dress, a girl with a blonde hair, it's raining she doesnt even have umbrella to keep herself from the rain, so i ask her where was her location.

ME: hi, your too wet. were you goin?
GURL: hmm (she stair at me) VALERO. why?
ME: oh, (great eyes) that was near from my office. would you like to come with me?
GURL: sure?
ME: yah, im late, so you want?
GURL: okay,c'mon.


We ride in a cab together. I give her my handkerchief just to make her dry. Her voice is great,so lovely, i was with her while looking outside the street. It's almost 8:45, we keep silence, and then suddenly she speak.


GURL: by the way thanks. (give her hand to me)
ME: oh, no problema, its my pleasure.
GURL: okay.


9:34 when we reach our building, i open the door of cab to goin down-i hand her next to me. She smile and then I ask to send her in the office.but she cant. She said that im too much late and i have to hurry. TIME IS TOO SMALL SO I DECIDED TO GO FIRST. SAYING bye. This is not the first time i was with someone everytime i went to our office. Is this destiny or it is only meant to be? Anyway im late so i have to go.


But im so stupid, why i always forgot to ask their names-everytime ive encounter somebody else outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com