Thursday, July 16, 2009

Father Quotes




Father / Dad Quotes




1.
One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.
[ Anonymous ]



2.
Noble fathers have noble children.
[Euripides]

3.
I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.
[ Harry S Truman ]

4.
When I was a kid, my father told me every day, 'You're the most wonderful boy in the world, and you can do anything you want to.
[ Jan Hutchins ]

5.
If a son is uneducated, his dad is to blame.
[ Chinese Proverb ]

6.
Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!
[ Lydia ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com