Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Top 10 Funny Quotes

TOP 10 funny quotes of all times. These funny quotes are the best of the best funny quotes there is.

Top Funny Quote #1

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
~ Douglas Adams ~


Top Funny Quote #2

Ever notice how it's a penny for your thoughts, yet you put in your two-cents? Someone is making a penny on the deal!
~ Steven Wright ~


Top Funny Quote #3

With my wife I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me.
~ Rodney Dangerfield ~


Top Funny Quote #4

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
~ Andy Rooney ~


Top Funny Quote #5

A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.
~ Robert Frost ~


Top Funny Quote #5

You know the hardest thing about having cerebral palsy and being a woman "It's plucking your eyebrows". That's how I originally got pierced ears.
~ Geri Jewell ~


Top Funny Quote #6

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
~ Erma Bombeck ~


Top Funny Quote #7

Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them.
~ Bill Vaughan ~


Top Funny Quote #8

Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
~ Unknown ~


Top Funny Quote #9

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
~ Will Rogers ~


Top Funny Quote #10

My mother buried three husbands, and two of them were just napping.
~ Rita Rudner ~













HOME


PREVIOUS


NEXT

QUOTES CATEGORY

JOKES CATEGORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com