Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Top Flirty Quotes

COllection of top famous flirty quotes of all times
**the quotes are not in order**

Flirty quote #1
There must be a lightswitch on my forehead because everytime I see you, you turn me on!

Flirty quote #2
Was your father a thief? Because I think he stole the stars and put them in your eyes.

Flirty quote #3
"Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the Fine Body Investigators, and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position."

Flirty quote #4
Just call me milk, I'll do your body good.

Flirty quote #5
Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.

Flirty quote #6
You're burning up my monitor - are you always this hot?

Flirty quote #7
I think I can die happy now, cause I've just seen a piece of Heaven.

Flirty quote #8
When God made you, he was showing off.

Flirty quote #9
Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Flirty quote #10
So what else do you have going for you besides your good looks?
















HOME

PREVIOUS

NEXT

QUOTES CATEGORY

JOKES CATEGORY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com