Friday, February 19, 2010

 

I like the tears
That flow from the depth
Of my helpless despair.
I love the tears
That flow from the depth
Of my dawning aspiration.
I adore the tears
That flow from the depth
Of my Liberation-sea.






I loOk at yOu & see Some 1
i dOn't wannA be
And its taking me
toO lOng tO reAlize..
I'm better Off alOne...
All the times that
yOu tOld me lies
And yOu knOw that
it happend toO many times
And its time that i reAlize
I'm better off alOne...!!!




~Tough Time Don't Last~

I said
"Sometimes I fail"
HE said
"I'll see you through"
I said
"But what if I fall?"
HE said
"I'll carry you"

I said
"My fears r gr8"
HE said
"Trust me alone"
I said
"But I'm depressed"
HE said
"I'll cheer you on"

I said
"Life isn't easy"
HE said
"Please, let Me help.
Remember, I love you"
I said
"GOD, I accepted" ... 












 




-=-Nothing Last Forever-=-

Life is just a game
You hold your own weight
Make your own mistakes
You only get one chance
To show who you are

Live day by day
Year by year
Your heart aches
You don't know who are you
Falling in love hurts
But you can't live with out it

Lay your life down
Give your heart away
Let yourself fall so deep
You give up everything
For ''Trust'' n ''Love''

Nothing Last Forever
Hold on to what you have
Don't let go ... 






Love Me

Love Me In The Springtime, When All Is Green And New,
Love Me In The Summer, When The Sky Is Oh So Blue,
Love Me In The Autumn, When The Leaves Are Turning Brown,
Love Me In The Winter, When The Snow Is Falling Down.

Love Me When I'm Happy, And Even When I'm Sad,
Love Me When I'm Good, Or When I'm Oh So Bad,
Love Me When I'm Pretty, Or If My Face Is Plain,
Love Me When I'm Feeling Good, Or When I'm Feeling Pain.

Love Me Always Darlin', In The Rain Or Shining Sun,
Love Me Always Darlin', After All Is Said And Done,
Love Me Always Darlin', Until All Our Life Is Through,
Love Me Always Darlin', For I'll Be Lovin' You!

- Amanda Nicole Martinez -





 

Little drops of water
Little grains of sand
Make the mighty ocean
And the beauteous land
Little deeds of kindness,
Little words of love,
Make our earth an Eden,
Like the heaven above
And the little moments,
Humble though they be,
Make the mighty ages.
Of eternity.
Mrs. J. A. Carney (1845)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com