Monday, February 1, 2010

When I see you....!



 


When I see you smile
It makes me want to melt

I would walk a thousand miles

To have you feel what I have felt


It takes away my fear

I have not a care in the world

I will cry a single tear

For every moment you're not here to hold


When I see you smile

It reminds me of angels above

I will ponder a while

For I think I've fallen in Love ...


...................


I'm Always Missing You..!!


It's getting late

and I can't sleep...

it's all your faul

tfor chosing me.

I like you so bad,

I don't knw what to do

I'm spending all my time

missing you.

When were together

it's so hard to part,

I can't let go...

you stole my heart.

I lie awake...

picturing you in my head,

wondering if your thinking of me too,

cuz I'm always missing you...


........................


A Friend For All Seasons


When we first found each other -

I knew from the very start,

That we would be the best of friends -

Because the bond was in our hearts.


You have always been so very special -

And I hold you in high esteem,

For no matter it be day or night -

You are always there for me it seems.


You brighten my day when I am down -

Your smile just give me a reason,

For in this heart that God has graced -

I have found a friend for all seasons.


Being blessed the way I am -

So embraced by your gentle love,

I know that this bond we share -

Was made in heaven by God above.


You fill my needs so complete -

And continue to challenge me to grow.

We do for each other what needs to be -

That's what keeps this bond from being old.


It amazes me in so many ways -

the care and love from your generous heart,

For having know you I am a better person -

And from each other we will never part.


Each new day as the sun comes up -

I say a prayer for a very simple reason,

It's a prayer of thanks to our dear Lord -

That I too am a friend to you . . . for all seasons!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com