Wednesday, January 26, 2011

...AND THIS IS DEF WHAT BEST FRIENDS DO.

Your profile pic is hawt
47 minutes ago ·  ·  · See Friendship
    • Sese Ubwa you're hot.
      21 minutes ago · 
    • Brenda Garcia You're hotter.
      19 minutes ago · 
    • Sese Ubwa You're hottest.
      15 minutes ago · 
    • Brenda Garcia You're hotter than the hottest.
      8 minutes ago · 
    • Sese Ubwa annnnndddd... you win.. I love you. ♥
      4 minutes ago · 
    • Brenda Garcia Hahaha love you too! ♥
      2 minutes ago · 

... and yes.. One of the girls that I'm not afraid to say I love.. and truly mean it. Brenda Garcia makes part of me. def. obv.

that's loving brenda.. as I'll always do it.

Shanpepe...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com