Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gandhi Quotes

  1. Fear has its use but cowardice has none.
  2. Fear of death makes us devoid both of valour and religion. For want of valour is want of religious faith.
  3. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
  4. For me every ruler is alien that defies public opinion.
  5. Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living?
  6. Freedom is not worth having if it does not connote freedom to err.
  7. Gentleness, self-sacrifice and generosity are the exclusive possession of no one race or religion.
  8. Glory lies in the attempt to reach one's goal and not in reaching it.
  9. God is, even though the whole world deny him. Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self-sustained.
  10. God sometimes does try to the uttermost those whom he wishes to bless.
  11. God, as Truth, has been for me a treasure beyond price. May He be so to every one of us.
  12. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony
  13. Healthy discontent is the prelude to progress
  14. Honest disagreement is often a good sign of progress
  15. I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.
  16. I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographe
  17. I believe in the fundamental truth of all great religions of the wor
  18. I believe that a man is the strongest soldier for daring to die unarmed.
  19. I claim that human mind or human society is not divided into watertight compartments called social, political and religious. All act and react upon one another
  20. I claim to be a simple individual liable to err like any other fellow mortal. I own, however, that I have humility enough to confess my errors and to retrace my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com