Tuesday, April 26, 2011

V is to Versatile Blogger (The)


http://jostorm.blogspot.com/
http://www.kortneyskrazylife.com/
Besides the pleasure I get from putting my thoughts down, the knowledge that there are people who enjoy what I write keeps me blogging. And getting the Versatile Blogger Award from the divalicious  Kortney and the hot  & fabulous Jo Storm is one of the best things ever. I visit their blogs frequently and I'm always entertained or leave with a thought provoking message. I highly recommend a visit.

According to the condition of acceptance of the Award I have to do two more things, the first being to thank the people who nominated me:

Share 7 facts about myself.

  1. I'm not much of a romantic, my outlook is a little too dark.
  2. I love comfort so I tend to work like a slave driving slaves in my business, this way I can afford comfort with a clean conciouns you see.
  3. I had to choose between money and my health this year when I had a minor heart problem so I slowed down business and am now entertaining thoughts of being a struggling writer.
  4. I fantasize about being a pole/lap dancer so I'm settling for being a belly dancer.
  5. I really want to learn to draw but am terrified because I even fail at drawing stick men. 
  6. My friends think I'm a bit of a snob, so do I.
  7. The eternal struggle: Do I use my extra cash on books, shoes or a painting.  The books tend to win 6:10.


I also have to nominate blogs for this Award so here goes:

Misha @ Sylmion
C. Agatha @ thriftychicshop
Melissa @ melissajcunningham
Kendal @ paperswamp
JL Campbell @ thecharacterdepot
Tahere @ stiryourtea
Karen G @ karenjonesgowen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com