Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Good Love Poems – A difficult task, A well-earned gift

A good love poem is the one that is written on the behalf of you, with the true feeling that comes from the bottom of your heart, which never tells a lie to your beloved.

However, telling a love speech has never considered as a easy task, and say it through a poetry and charming text is just another difficult one. So, with the ordinary person who find yourself stuck in the chaotic explanation of what love is, we have some kind of example here.

Take it for granted, or just find your own inspiration from it, whatever; just at least once try to write a love poem, you will have a chance feeling that people who don’t want to try will never know it for sure. I guess you really wanna surprise others by a small love quote of yours, aren't you?

***good love poems 1***

Confused ~ by Emily Chapin

good love poems 1

My knees start to shake
when your in sight,
my minds filled with wonder
my heart with fright.

when will this feeling stop,
when did it start
how can I listen to my mind
without breaking my heart.

I am so confused,
what should I do?
I can't think of anything
except of you.

Should I ignore you
or just give it time
I can't think straight
my heart controls my mind.


If you feel more sentimental and romantic sunset or during a rainy day, so worth it if you try to start his love poems at that time.

***good love poems 2***

From My Heart ~ by Mrs creeves

good love poems 2

A million stars up in the sky
one shines brighter I cant deny
A love so precious a love so true
a love that comes from me to you
The angels sing when you are near
within your arms I have nothing to fear
You always know just what to say
just talking to you makes my day
I love you honey with all of my heart
together forever and never to part.


Do not forget to write to express not to impress.

***good love poems 3***

You belong in my heart ~ by Liliana



As my wounded heart
skips more than a beat,
he also fights for you
along with your hope.

If he will have to stop
for you, then let him
I may lose my breath,
but not your attention.

If I have to sleep to
meet you in dreams
then let me, forever
I shall rest in your heart.

If I have to run above
the raindrops, to feel
your alive, then my
drenched body runs.

If I need to observe
the moon shinning,
my eyes will shine
along with her and you.

If my life is not the
same without you,
then my love runs
along with the wind.

Until my whispers
get to your life, in
hope you just know
what you mean to me.


Finally, it is true. A love poem is dead when it is sincere and comes from the heart. You do not need too much profanity. The simplest words are the best.


***good love poems 4***


I like you ~ by Aaron



I like the way you're crazy,
how you're weird, eccentric
and lazy.

I like how your freckles are spaced-
across your cute face
or how your smile
makes being with you worth while.

I like your beauty that's on the inside and out
I like the way your face turns rosy red when you pout

I like how soft your, pink, lips are
or how I can sense you from afar
Sophie is such a wonderful name
a princess of beauty, a beautiful dame.

I like when we talk about nothing
and turn it into something.

Your attributes are one of a kind
there isn't a day you don't cross my mind
I like the way you are you-
I like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com