Monday, March 19, 2012

Depression Thoughts


I just think that all you people need someone to be there for you when you wana cry and everyone of u shud get help....because every single one of u were born 4 a reason...not to jst die wen u wana die...you die when ur supposed 2 die....when thingz get a lil bit tough u cant decide ur going to cut or something you have to pass it time will make you stronger...believing is the key....

I've learned that this darkness that seeks to consume my life is only sharing this body with me.  I will press on, sometimes like the living dead, because I have a right to try.  This is my life too and this depression cannot completely define me or I will cease to be.  Fight for your right to life; death will come in its own time.

one day youll wake up and wonder--isnt it someone missing?then youll shed a tear because you miss the emptiness.

Life is bad. It's just a bunch of aches and pains. When ever there is some good/happiness it's inevitable that it is going to end. I've resolved myself. I'm not going to  expect anything but the worst because it's inevitable. Why be caught by suprise by something you know isn't going to last. Don't be a fool, even if it does get better always know it will come to an end.

it hurts now and it will hurt more 2morrow, i will always have pain and feel sorrow...help me please im blinded by my tears and i just cant see so many devils tryna recycle my soul because where im from there's no possitive foe's.


Blue and white skies outside, blue and white pills inside. The sun is shinning outside, so why do I feel so dark inside?

he had killed me so i will kill him back  becouse it hurts' please help me before its too late.

Im scared of alot of things, but im not scared of the boogyman, the shadow or the thought of dying, the only thing im scared of, is rethinking how dumb i could be to do this to her...i loved her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com