Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Truly you we worship and from you we seek protection

O Allah! Guide my heart and my soul. Give me the strength to successfully pass your tests. Give me the discipline to remain humble and righteous. Give me the hope and knowledge of forgiveness. Give me the heart to love and respect everyone. Give me the health to do good. Give me eyes to see the truth and the good in people. Give me the ears to hear the truth. Give me the touch to feel your blessings and to alleviate the sufferings of others. Give me the vision to successfully conquer this world. Give me the courage to accept my shortcomings. Give me the ladder to claim your path. Give me your angels to protect me from my own and the actions of others. Give me the honor to serve you. Give me the chance to praise you one more time. Give me the opportunity to repent before its too late. Give me the means to help others. Give me that which will benefit me and help me. Forgive me, my family & friends and all your followers. O Allah, this Prayer is for all mankind. Truly you we worship, and from you we seek protection, guidance, help and forgiveness; Ameen! [F.D]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com