Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All about me

I tell bits and pieces of myself in different posts. I wont come out and tell my life all in one because I have to build a trust. I will tell you this. Did I have a tough childhood? YES Have I blamed any bad actions on that childhood? NOOO Do I blame that bad childhood for the strong, independent person I am today? YES. It taught me to fight. I knew it wasn't right and I didn't cower beside it and follow I knew I Wanted better in life and that I deserved so much better so I went after dreams, I worked hard, I made a life for myself and my family. That is me That is who I am
There is a saying " I'm a child, I'm a daughter, I'm a lover, I'm a mother and I am a protector. I guess mold all that together and that is me. Hurt my child or my family and watch the mean person I can become. When things are good, I focus on self help and helping people but don't strike close to me because the old side of me (that I keep buried away- The old city side) will come out. I am a mother, I protect my young. I am a wife (or soon to be wife) I protect the spouse. I protect our home. I don't want anything causing disruptions within our walls. I protect that

I listen to the awful storm right now and I think of my sleeping family. My dog and cat laying next to me sleeping. Each waiting to go into big bed 2 sleep. My precious daughter asleep and my fiance (god bless him) It is his birthday and he is sick as a dog. Poor Timmy
I love my family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com