Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another Crazy Day at the Office ARGHHH

I really wish I could take a secret camera in my office and videotape and play it all over YouTube so the people acting crazy in the office could see themselves.  I could probably make a million bucks because nobody would believe the things that go on around there.  I couldn't even make the stuff up if I tried.  The one lady throws a fit because there was a mouse in the office and she thinks everyone thinks it is her fault.  Really??  Seriously??  Life is too short.  I don't tolerate temper tantrums from my 11 year old so when you go to work and 40 and 50 year old women are banging, slamming and talking about how stressed they are (Note:  They have no kids, good jobs)  They have no real stress.  It is just ridiculous. 
Everyday, you walk in there and the atmosphere is miserable  frowns frowns
It does something to your inner zen
I told my boss today that we needed to make it office policy that everyday when employees come in, they need to write a motivational inspiring comment for that day and they have to turn it in by 9AM

I would like to just buy a huge supply of ritulin or valium and stick it in people's drinks   LOL

Anyhow, here is some inspiration for today
Trust in yourself.  Your perceptions are often far more accurate than you are willing to believe

OK, off to go bowling.  Subbing again for the team with the little man that cusses and slaps his ears whenever he misses a shot    Yeahhhhhhh   Some humor for the day

Than my show comes on tonight,  Teen Mom-  I just really like that show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com