Thursday, July 8, 2010

Motivational Inspiration for the Day

Hi all. What is going to be our motivational quotes of the day

Things to remember and try to focus on
* Relationships are the single most important source of human happiness
* Don't "play games" in your relationship
* Don't be judgemental
* Don't project your feelings onto your partner but love the reality. Acceptance is the key to a happy relationship

What did you do today? I took my daughter (she's a tween LOL) to see Eclipse (the third movie of the Twilight series. Ultimate love story. I look forward to seeing these movies. (Only my daughter switched teams on me, I am still team Edward, she jumped ship to Team Jacob

I loved the part whereas Bella was saying how she didn't want to live a normal life because she wasn't normal :-) Makes you thing

I also loved the part where Charlie (the dad) was trying to discuss sex with Bella (haha)That was great

On the way home in the car, my soon to be 12 year old was talking about Jacob having 8 pack abs (what the heck) First, It was always 6 pack abs. I guess 8 pack abs is modern age (we always want more LOL) than I find myself in the conversation with her about the importance of having value in yourself and saving yourself etc (the whole talk thing) I was so unprepared for that one
so than an awkward silence so than finally I just had to say
Courtney, always remember the old saying- Why buy the milk if you can get the cow for free. She looked at me like I had 10 heads and another awkward silence LOL
I think I need to get better prepared for teenage years haha

(of course, there is now a better saying for women why buy the entire pig for a little sausage) Not going to say that to her of course

Anyhow, have a wonderful night

Remember to laugh everyday

Get the life you deserve without the guilt

Join me for my own journey in finding and keeping the inner peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com