Wednesday, February 16, 2011

...AND I GET RANDOM LIKE THIS SOMETIMES.

I'm currently sitting on my bed eating a philly cheese steak from pizza joes that has cheese in it. Apparently, i forgot to tell the lady to not put cheese in mine. GREAT. and before you ask, no im not lactose intolerant. thats what everyone asks me when i say i dont eat cheese. i just dont like it. its that simple. but i guess that takes off my little list of randoms for tonight.

First off, my golden tornadoes just lost again. This was my first away game ever, and they lost. If you know anything at all about me and my golden tornadoes, you know what this did to me. I guess I'mma stop now, cause im not about to start venting all about the game. I'll go on for forever. Regardless, I STILL love those boys. love love love 'em!

On to more random things, I do not like alfredo sauce. not because I have tasted it and not liked it, but because the idea of sauce being white doesnt really excite me. I have never tasted alfredo sauce, but i don't like it. yes, Im weird like that. and um, Im not planning on trying it in the nearest future. I can stick to the meatballs that make me happy. :-)

I think VPL is really gross. and for those of you that do not know what VPL is, it means Visible Pant Lines. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy do you wear clothing and have vpl? like seriously ladies. Look in the mirror when you put your clothes on, or ask your roommate about stuff like that. If you always seem to have vpl, your're probably a very bad shopper when it comes to underwear. However, that's why you have a mother. All you have to do is ask. and for those of you who actually like vpl, you need a psychiatrist. and that's just my opinion, because i think its really lame.. and slutty. NOBODY needs to know if you have lace at the borders of your underwear or not. Keep it a mystery.

I hate those days when I dress up and walk out of my room and I'm not comfortable. I feel like I should've worn the other shirt, or the other dress. No matter how nice people tell me I look, i just don't feel confident the whole day. Besides, it is definitely important to realise that some people will only tell you that you look nice because they tell you that every time they see you, or just because its protocol to be observed. I'm just saying, if you don't feel comfortable in an outfit, no matter how nice it looks, or how nice other people tell you you look, change it. It reflects in your lack of confidence that whole time, and trust me, people are watching you. you just don't know it.

Almost everyday I go to class, people tell me I look nice and smell good. First of all, I LOVE receiving compliments, so to all those who see me and tell me how nice I look, I really appreciate you. You make me happy, and make me smile. Secondly, to myself, Mission Accomplished. 

I love to smell good; as you have prolly already guessed. Therefore, I buy cologne every time I see one that I like, and I can afford it. I wear a lot of men's too. But please don't even question it. lol. I don't know how I started, or even why, but let's just say, my dad ALWAYS smells sooooooo good. (if you notice, a lot of things in my life revolve around my father. He's my hero.) Anyway, whenever i go shopping with my friends, they try to discourage me from getting more cologne, which never really works. When I ask them why, they say I already have too much. But I mean, Bath and Body Works has them good deals for buy three get two free. Victoria's secret has them deals for buy 5 for $30. All these perfume websites have designer perfumes for a lot cheaper. Whyyyyy should I not get them? haha. I did not believe it when my roomies told me i was addicted to cologne, until I walked into bath and body works to get some new ones. I walked around the store looking for a new cologne that I didn't have. I had ALL the ones that they were selling. ALL 8 of them. (and i say all 8 because i would typically not buy anything that smells like anything you can eat. cocunut, vanilla, blah blah.so i wasnt even looking at all those.) Soooo, I start thinking while walking round the store. I had aeropostale, american eagle, blah blah. As I finished the thought, I ended up at the male section of BBW.  YES!!!!! Three that I didn't have. BINGO! I bought only one though. Due to this, I now definitely believe that I am addicted to colognes. I got back and ordered Perry Ellis 360 degrees online. I LOVE it. My next stop is Victoria Secret's 5 for $30. That's the only one I don't have in my collection from this mall. :-)

Let's just say I like to take care of myself. haha.. and just don't judge me. I'm not as vain as you think I am.
Plus, that's my Bible and Devotional you see. God first, then all this crap follows.

On another note, this cute guy called me beautiful yesterday. :-) It always feels good to be called beautiful. My mother tells me I'm hot. lol.. Beleeee dat!

This one guy sent me a message when I was on fb chat like two days ago. "Are you really Sese Ubwa? Can I talk to you? I'm a big fan!" Ohhh myyy.. How good it feels to have fans. <3 I've spent my wholleeee life being fans of other people. It feels good to have one of my own. Even if it is only one. :-D and I don't mean to be "humble", but I probably have other fans too. I just don't know them yet. haha.. omgeeee

I absolutely loveee how thin I am. It's something that i cannot even explain. Even though I'm clearly not where I want to be yet with my body and all, I love how I look, and am def gonna be working to get where I want to be. I don't have any insecurities about my body, only that I am scarred a lot. Apart from that, I thank God everyday for how I look. Plus if you know me, you know that I never put on weight. I just eat anything I want. anything. I could eat only icecream, yoghurt, and cheese all day, and still be fine. haha.. It makes me smile knowing that I don't really have to diet, but I need to work out.

Hold on. I need to go get my pepsi from the freezer. I'm thirsty. brb. 

Okay. Im back. that was not very long. I think I'm done writing now though. Only thing is, I'm not sleepy. At all. I always end up sleeping in the day time and being up all night. I don't even have someone who'll talk to me till 3 am in the morning so its all boring as hell. Oh well, I guess that's where the joy of having a blog fills my heart. If my thoughts wont go to sleep, I might as well give them somewhere to be yeah? 

That;s all about being TOTALLY random... as i do it.

oh wait one more random thing. all my posts are sooooooooo long. haha.
and ummm... that was DEFINITELY #random.

~***shanpepe***~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com