Friday, February 18, 2011

SOME OF MY BEST TWEETS...

People tweet crazzyyyy stuff among which these would be some of my favourites:


"Admit it, u love him so u facebook stalk him.U overthink ur status updates in case he reads em & u look @ all his photos several times a day" - This is pretty much a million peoples lives in a nutshell.


"S[he] didn't [ma]ke him a san[d]wich" - If you don't get it, go back to grade one.


"you're sexy! but your attitude is a " - A LOT of boys i know... lol


"Mission: Attract bf's in ALL time zones (GMT -12 to +12). This way I dont hav 2 care abt my bf going 2 sleep, der'll b another waking up x_x" - She got her own gameeee... haha.. I'm IN LOVE with this tweet. 


"Here! Take my advice, I don't use it anyways" - Think about how true this is.. You always know what to do, until you're in that situation yourself! 


"if people could read my mind , i'd be screwed." - TRUEST STATEMENT EVER.


" Every girl has the right to be ugly, but you abused the privilege" - If you feel like this about any girl, or boy as the case may be, be nice enough NOT to tell them. You'd be doing them a favour.


"Girls who smoke weed.."  - thats as simple as it could get.


"He can switch to PC but I'll still be his laptop ;)" - Woooooowwwww... lol.. i love it tho.


"There's nothing good about a goodbye unless it's a special "good buy" lol"  - he laughed at himself right after writing that tweet too.. gnl... 


"1̶4̶F̶e̶b̶ V̶a̶l̶e̶n̶t̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ D̶a̶y" - The best attitude towards Valentines day so far from a single person... hahaha.. just don't care. 


"no smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles through tears.." - you DO NOT want to see me try to smile through tears.. no. you don't.


"everybody talks & everybody listens, but somehow it's the truth that always ends up missing. ♥" - My love for this tweet goes beyond wordsssssssssss!!. i can't even explain it. 


"Love me? Great. Hate me? Even better. Think I'm ugly? Don't look at me. Don't know me? Don't judge me. Think you know me? You have no idea." - My own personal philosophy. 100% on point.


"No one forgets the scent of an ex's perfume or cologne. That's the MAIN reason why love stinks. " - It is for tweets like this, that i have to make a list of some of my favourite tweets. yes, i can tell the scent of my ex's perfume even through my sleep!


"If Your Parents Ever Accuse You Of Lying Look Them in The Eye and Say SANTA , TOOTH FAIRY , EASTER BUNNY." - CAUTION... only for places outside Africa. African parents do not "lie to their children bout stuff like that.I prolly knew santa was fake before i knew he existed. 


"I wish I could ask the sexiest person alive to be my valentine. But it would be pretty weird asking myself." - Most humble tweet of my existence. lol


"Green and yellow, Green and yellow, green and yellow!!!!!" - This was Kim Kardashians tweet during the superbowl. :-)


"You're about as useless as the warning label on a pack of cigarettes" - This is more than an insult. Please take a moment to consider how USELESSSSSS the warning label on a pack of cigarettes is.


"How are u feeling today? like a tampon. In a good place. At the wrong time." - No Comment.


"In an interview an Israeli general was asked:- Can you forgive a terrorist? He replied:- God forgives. Our task is to arrange their meeting" - This is the best way i've heard someone admit to killing people. #Lame people will not get this still.


"Jesus DIED for us, how dare we not LIVE for Him!" - if you don't agree, you need a reality check.


"A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world" The woman says, "I'll miss you." - L.O.L.


"i honestly thought it was only black people that called their significant others "my sweet potato". I was wrong." - I actually tweeted that, and i recall the incident that inspired this tweet like it was yesterday.


"WARNING: This tweet is not for younger readers! OK, here we go. Tits." - IDK  why this was sooooo funny, but i laughed so hard. maybe im just #lamelikethat.


"If you're gonna be two faced, at least make one of them pretty." - I could not agree more!




I got school work to do now so i'll cut it here. Twitter is #aplacetobe.


thats all about my best tweets... as i do it.


~***shanpepe***~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com