Saturday, February 26, 2011

In Your Wildest Dreams


It's been a while now I know.
But here I am with something I find incredibly saucy, sexy, hot (maybe romantic if you wanna be nice) and whatever other term makes you think of getting down to some erotica induced activities.  I came across this music video of two of my favorite artists Tina Turner & the illustrious Barry White ( no longer with us as you may know) & with it, which was a real surprise to me, an extract from the movie 9.5 Weeks. It is this movie that introduced me to the divinely scintillating Kim Basinger. Although, I stand corrected but I think it was Joe Cocker's _You Can Keep Your Hat On that was played for this scene. Even at 11 years old I found Kim fascinatingly beautiful. I confess I don't remember much about the movie except that after seeing it I was always on the lookout for her work which was largely very disappointing i'm sad to say but still, the lady doth sizzle..
I know the movie was way unacceptable for an 11 year old but it was just one of those things you simply had to see without being caught by adults. So when everyone was asleep I would creep along to the TV downstairs with a blanket, keeping the light off and the volume just above mute and be entertained. I got a huge, i mean huge crush on the dashing Mickey Rourke right there and can remember watching and re-watching every cheesy movie he ever made right up to my mid teens. Oh the foolishness of youth, but I would have been more the fool to not have been captivated by the roguish charm that was Mickey, for he was darn good looking then.  And then he got replaced by Brat Pitt upon watching Thelma and Louise.......that is another story of upgrading from crushing to perving - to be told another day :-)

I digress, please watch this music video and perhaps share your most favorite memories associated with it if you were old enough to make any. In the mean time, I'm off in search of my partner in all things erotic to make new, more appropriate Tina, Barry, Kim and Mickey inspired memories......

Enjoy the Video, link below:
barry white & tina turner Music Video by in your wildest dreams

Yes it was Joe Cocker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com