Monday, February 28, 2011

Lovely Quotes - Was it my fault ?!

Was it my fault to love you ?
Was it my fault to live you as my country !
I was breathing you
I was laughing you
I didn't try to make you fall in love with me
Why you are blaming me ?
Why you are hurting me as a bad girl ?

Go ..

Go and try to find a court .. that can get your heart back .. because i will never let it out of my chest.. Never !




Heart Touching Love Stories, Love Poems, Love Quotes, Letters, Poetry, Musi..

Love quotes-First duty - Famous Quotations, Daily Motivation, Inspiration

Love Quotes Are The Ideal Principles For People Who Are In Love | ArtikelOn..

Quotes About Love To Make Some Real Changes That Make The Living To Get A M..

Penguins Breakout » Blog Archive » Famous Quotes On Love

Dogs Love Quotes | Dogs Are Peoples Best Friends

Read The Quotes About Love And Spread The Message To The Entire World | Art..

“GOOD FRIDAY�,good friday quotes,good friday sms,good friday saying,goo..

Want To Know Your Man Friend Is Interested With You? Read Quotes About Love

“Love is Being Stupid Together” | Quaint Quotes

Love Quotes – Love You wall quote for bedroom, living room.

what hurts the most, love quotes |

New Romantic Love Quotes ~ Funny Quotes for Life

Love Quotes | Quotes about Lova | Best Quotes | Euro Cup

Top 10 Funny Love Quotes « Indian Lovers,Love Guru,Indian Lovers Part..

Love Quote 1303210 | SayingImages.com

Connecticut’s Pastime | Connecticut Invents!

The CW Source: 90210 recap: The enchanted what? Who comes up with these?

“Barabbas” « Daily Encouragement

1 comment:

  1. I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative I am Sharing a website where you can get the latest clonazepam slaapmiddel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com