Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Vertebrobasilar migraines/Dystonia




-i had brain therapies-and it takes 22days for 38 hours per treatments to stopped my headaches,the doctor of neurology said about the result: "i have an abnormal nerve signals and i need to be underdiagnosed-and it will take 48hours. The treatment will long to be taken in about 22days-having the test of (blood testing,brain testing,courses workshop for muscles in the brain and learning the far and near sights)i have to survive from the deep brain stimulations and to recover in good result for my artery muscles that attack my brains to begin having a migraine everytime i used to look at the lights.I don't know where i am after this therapies but all in my mind i think about you(khareen)I was cried and paralys staying inside the patient room,thinking what will happen tomorrow-but then again-i have to survive-i wanna get healed and cure my illness.I take 4 tablets of medicines everyday but i don't think if it works for me.I lost my apetite every meals i take, i just learned to drink water.darn...they cut my hair,and my voice start to lose,they take my cellphone,not allowed to drink anything only water,every midnight i am screaming because of the pain hurts me more-i believe i am not sick, the window that i always staire everytime i left alone inside my room,and it makes me weak,ugly,exhauted and fragile because of this pain,i sacrifice-i wanted to live-feel alive and be with her.but how? i'm goin crazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com