Sunday, March 4, 2012

Forget About My Gray Day


sometimes i just close my eyes and keep dreaming
it's like im reaching something
that i know in reality it's hard to reach
something that i dont deserve to have
but i know i never had it all
wishing to have another life after death
hoping to make this things works forever
people feel so much disspointment about it
they say that life is hard to have in the world
i can see the stars falling from the sky
The darkness of the midnight doesnt even have a color
It's a dim-a gray day that i have to forget
It's like waiting for the storm to come soon
I never had this things to make easy as easy
I can live as wierd as i can for whatever they call me
I'm nineteen supposed to be i'm just another teenage boy
A boy with another dream that wishing to come true
But how can i ever be the boy who make his dream come true
For the real people who udnerstand me at all
Parents that never be the parents to me
People who live not actig like a real one
Friends who always there when they need me
And a puppy who shall give me strenght to fight
And when the night was still in my day
I do cry everytime i remember those pains and aches
Those beats that sounds from the brain inside my mind
Then tears shall flow into this fragile face
I dont want to live anymore
I dont want to see people and meet then lie again
It's not the world where i dreamed before
This is not a perfect life
and this is not my perfect world..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.e-referrer.com